Forget about everything you’ve ever thought and experienced about flying!
Gyrocopter is a different way of flying! A clever, unique, unforgettable and safe way of flying!
If you’re looking for something new, different, exciting but safe in Poreč, try flying in a gyrocopter over Poreč, Rovinj and Vrsar.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of all the beauties of the Istrian coast during a slow and safe flight that will take your breath away!
The Aeroclub GYRO-CRO offers introductory flight, charter flights to its members and trainings with sports-recreational aircrafts (gyro – aircraft – dragons).
INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT INCLUDES:
– Annual membership in the GYRO-CRO* Aeroclub (you become a member by signing the application form)
– Gyrocopter flight with an experienced pilot
– Getting to know the gyrocopter and the basics of flying
What is a gyrocopter?
A gyrocopter is something between a plane and a helicopter. On the ground and at take-off it has the features of an airplane, but in the air it’s similar to a helicopter!
* There is no age limit, children allowed with a written parental consent
* Min. height 140 cm
* Max. weight approx. 100 kg
* Comfortable clothing and solid footwear (flat shoes or sneakers)
WE FLY AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
DROP ZONE POREČ
Fly club Poreč
Ulica Karla Huguesa, 52440 Poreč
(600 m from the Žatika hall, SE)